Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 6: Pumpkin and spice and all things nice


I'm really happy to say that having major jaw surgery has not stopped me from being able to drink coffee, albeit through a straw.  And what a treat that my friend Cindi bought pumpkin spiced coffee with her all the way from California.  It's really become a lovely treat in the morning.

Today I ventured out for another walk (with my trusty minder in tow) for around 10 minutes and once again I was exhausted, but glad to be out and getting some sunshine and exercise.  My doctor had said that it will take some time for my energy to return and considering only six days had passed since my surgery I was not too worried.  Then we settled in for our afternoon/evening on the couch to watch movies.

No photo updates today but just thought I'd keep you up to date with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show me the love by leaving a comment, question or just a rambling thought. Please note that any abusive posts will be removed :)